Restructuring is an inevitable part of any business. What can be affected, however, is the full support of those who are being made redundant in getting a new job, as well as taking into account supervisors and the rest of the work community during the process.
Providing outplacement services is a sign of corporate social responsibility towards its employees. Pro-Source’s coaching exercises include strengthening your personal brand as a job seeker, adopting effective job search techniques, and preparing for interviews and salary negotiations.
Our goal is to help the trainee get a new job within 4-6 months of starting. We offer our customers two types of reorganization services:
- In outplacement coaching, the process begins with the termination of the employment relationship.
- In pro-placement coaching, the employee will continue in his / her current job description until a new job is found.
Both of our services combine online and face-to-face coaching, either with the individual or in a group. Our experience and methods ensure the creation and maintenance of a positive, constructive and appreciative atmosphere throughout the restructuring process.
As a member of OI Global Partnersin, the industry leader, we can also coordinate international coaching.
Outplacement benefits for companies:
- A legally, ethically and socially accepted way to end a long-term employment relationship, enabling the company to acquire new skills
- Maintains a good employer image because coaching is done in an open and good spirit
- Provides opportunities for significant savings
Outplacement benefits for employees:
- A comprehensive and proven concept of career planning and job search that strengthens job search skills
- Provides tools for defining and developing your own professional profile and competence
- The trainee enjoys the support and assistance of the (former) employer during the job application process
- A new job with a new, interesting employer may be the beginning of a new career
Learn more about Pro-Source’s outplacement services.
Ask our experts about outplacement: